Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grape Jelly

I made my lunch today! This is already a step in the right direction. I was crafting a fine third-grade style peanut butter and jelly sandwich and managed to be sloppy with the jelly. Jelly has made the jar sticky, too. Overall, I am surprised he has not made an appearance on the blog before.

You might be wondering how I planned to create a "PB&J" style sandwich without one of the crucial ingredients. Well, unfortunately, peanut butter is not so happy with our sticky friend here. Jelly is sorry. He has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep last night. He is kind of a mess with worry. If the world is just, things will be ok. I just want a tasty sandwich.

1 comment:

SB said...

1.grape? You actually eat something grape flavored on purpose? I'm a raspberry man myself.
2.peanut butter is unfavorable as well. I hear good things about almond butter.
3. I am at the dentist.
4. I hope somebody ate that sandwich and put it out of its misery.